Friday, December 15, 2006

...flash...

...waitin fr the airbus to come on to the tarmac... ... ... ...jus sat bak in a trance...with unprecedented flashbacks flashing!!!

...One fine morning got up to find myself not in a hurry to rush to office...surprised me looked at the calendar to realize, after an effort ofcourse, that I resigned!!! Ohh..a Dawn of revelation that am in the transition phase...hurray am free from wrk..free frm responsibilities..liberated frm being accountable...etc etc... flash...

...The Visa fever was a cake walk !!!(call it the coolest intw of all)
Q: whats ur age? A: ##yrs.
Q: Are you married? A: No, with a smile.
Q: How many children? A: 3, this time grinning!!
thats it!!! got my visa stamped (he mite have liked the secret of my bachelordom wid 3 children :)) )...flash...


...the day I sent out a 'taata..bye bye' mail to all the colleagues...n it came as a surprise to many!!! main reason not being a concern that a good employee(plzz bear this truth!!) leavin them but a genuine concern that 'pavan n studiezzz...NAAAAH!!! gimme a break...flash...

...my last days at HYD...hoggin on all possible junk stuff, frenzz, dates n movies...days paced faster than usual...shopped frm every possible outlet n i successfully accumulated all the worst stuff i can ever pick up...wen my frenzzz suggested me on buying the correct fit, I went fr the next size givin 'em a dumbest possible explanation that i would not be the same goin to US (polished version of growin FAT :))!!)...flash...

...on the day of journey...long wait at the bank till 6:30 in the eve when my chek-in time was @ 12:00 the same nite...chaos and confusion...flash...


...the moment of separation...bade gudbye to all my frenzz...shook hands with all my beloveds' and stepped into the airport with my rite leg first!! ;))...senti me!!! Dunno bt... am not happy..am not sad..missin 'em all..not missin neone..in a perplexed state cheked-in, after a physical turbulence(the inner turbulence persistent)...flash...

...flash...and...............it was all four months back...
waitin fr the airbus to come on to the tarmac... ... ... ...flash...

Its Kinda funny...hw life can change!!!
can flip 180 in a matter of days...courtesy BLUE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home