Friday, May 15, 2009

Lazy? Demotivated? Reckless? Caught up?

what suits me best? This was the question I have been asking myself for quite a while! As most of us, I have started blogging with great enthu...continued it for a while and now left it for its own fate almost a year and a half ago...

Have lots and lots in mind to scribble about...almost every week I finish one book or the other..be it financial/management/leadership/communicationnovel whatever..and everytime I finish reading one I feel like scribbling here what I liked the most about the book. but...

I watch a movie..face a situation..drive recklessly..meet a great person or learn something really inspiring or cool...and immidiately this space comes to my mind to share it with my friends. but...

there were days I used to take time out of my weekend/leisure to compose this and would feel happy when one post is pushed to publish..used to make many of my friends jealous because I still have time to scribble my ramblings here while they appeared to be caught in the vicious cycle of life...

many a times I keep thinking that I need to ease out by taking up what I used to do for my pass time...I sit at home get bored to death..read something which I really dont like but just to finish it because of the sole reason that it should not be left unfinished...knowing that blogging is refreshing atleast for me..I have never looked at it for the past year and a half...

why?

have I become too LAZY? even to do something refreshing!!
DEMOTIVATED? from what is happening around me!!
RECKLESS? to take this habit as L(oser) thing!!
or CAUGHT UP in the vicious cycle of life!! - This, I wish, should be theĀ last thingĀ for me absconding!!

Wake up dude...wake up!!

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous SC said...

Thank God some body is back to blogging... In the beginning when I got to know this guy started writing blogs, i used to check his blog every day, then it slowed down to every month, now every ___ monthssss...
Finally I see a post... hopefully this guy 'wakes up' and posts regularly!
Wake up dude ur fans are waiting!!!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Pavan said...

Thanks for the encouraging words and good to know that you are following my blogs..and I kind of am laid back on initials...still wondering who is "SC" though!!Any help?

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous SC said...

SC is a stupid cousin of yours... still waiting for some introductions... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home