Saturday, June 20, 2009

My First Time...

it was a Friday and it seemed normal to me as any other day...I got up early and started my daily chores just as if it were on any other day!!completely oblivious of what was in reserve for me that afternoon...

...in the background my destiny was ready to execute its impeccably carved out master plan!! A plan which might have demanded it's [destiny's] utmost attention to detail so that there is no escape route at all as such...

It was 7:30 AM and I checked my calendar to find it free for rest of the day...it was then there was an unnoticeable smile...both on my lips and heart!! Meticulously planned out my work for the rest of the day and got ready to drive to office..

the vicious plan was put into execution and it was about to start it's first step...a plan, of which never even a hint was let out..

it was 9:30 AM...I'm in the office in the middle of something, when my phone rang. Casually looked at the caller ID to realize that was the number I usually dont get calls from...with a inquisitive frown answered the call...

The Game starts!!In my previous blog "YOUR FIRST TIME" I have scribbled down my "fantasy" of a dentist experience in a pervertible style...looks like the dentist world had cast its spell on me [:P] and is back with 'V' for vendetta!!

the person on the other end started speaking in "chinese english" and was trying to remind me of an appointment I had earlier made...and I had to say "Sure, I'll be there by 1:00 PM"!! [:(]

you guessed it right...a call from my dentist office confirming my appointment for "My First Time!!" - to get two of my wisdom tooth pulled!!

Irony is that there is nothing wrong with them...no cavity, no dislocation, no issues of any kind...I got it done just because the doctor said it would be better to and it wouldn't hurt much as I'm "young"!! I fell for that word "YOUNG" which is otherwise slowly drifting out of my age's equation!! eventhough am still young at heart!

Not sure if that 'young' mantra helped but I ended up bleeding for two days, speaking sign language and watching 3 movies from old times which otherwise I would have never done on a weekend!!

Moral of the story is...'My first time was not as much as I fantasized in that post"!! [:(]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home