Sunday, April 18, 2010

An Attempt...HOPE!!!

Passing through the darkest street...
I wish to see some faintest light.
My eyes searching for a loved one...
to realize that I'm all alone.
I stop and think what went wrong...
and find that happiness is a past thing.
I cry to God to help me out...
He scorns at me to sit and wait.
I close my eyes to sit and pray...
to see nothing but the darkest gray.
Days, weeks, months and a year...
having loved ones I'm yet a loner.
Lost interest in the world round me...
can't even think how my life's gonna be.
Not sure if its part of Life...
my heart is chopped with a butcher knife.
Feel like putting a stop to agony and pain...
but fear if it leads to jeopardy and vain.
I go to sleep wishing some light tomorrow...
wishing to bring me out of this sorrow.
I wake up and look for the Sun...
and disappointed to be back at square one.
I'm still in that darkest street...
for me to live, HOPE is the only light!!

----a slave to destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home